Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Out with the old… In with the new….

After 9 exciting years of teaching Open Court/ Imagine It, I will be retiring my binders and starting new ones.  My district has adopted HM Journeys.  I went to training this summer and all I can say is WOW is this series packed full of components.  I'm not sure how its all going to work but I am excited to be reading/teaching some new stories.  I'm sure I will also be busy creating some new story projects.  

The first project I created was my weekly spelling word cards.  I display these on the board (using magnets) but you could display them in a pocket chart or pinned to a bulletin board.  I copy them on color card-stock using a different color for each unit.  

You can grab a copy at my TN Store!


  1. Is your child struggling with Math? Are you worried about ypur child's math gradesas they continue to fall behind?

    TeachMeWell is the answer of your problem:

    TeachMeWell will provide the best value by continuing to develop more learning tools for all children, specially in Math.

  2. Any chance you'd sell/share your Open Court materials? I'm starting my 2nd year in 2nd grade and would love some more resources!

  3. I would also love to see any of you Open Court materials!!

  4. Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content.
    play game juegos kizi online and play game juegos de kizi | juegoskizi

  5. Thank for sharing!Great! Thanks for such post and please keep
    play game jogos friv online and play game jogos friv | jogos do friv

  6. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
    play game jogos gratis online and play game unblocked games online