Saturday, August 9, 2014

Successful Project!!!! Glass Magnets

I have seen these adorable glass magnets all over and I finally took the challenge to create my own!  I'm so excited about how cute they turned out and can't wait to use them in my own classroom.



 I got my supplies at JoAnn's Fabrics (love the teacher discount and 40% coupons!)  Bag of approx. 77 glass tiles, E6000 glue, and button magnets about $13.00 before discounts.  I read other blogs about laminating and how bad they turned out - but they were using modge podge.  I decided to try the laminated paper with E6000 glue and it worked perfectly.  This whole project did not take me very long at all - about an hour.


If you would like to make these yourself, please feel free to grab my templates at my Teacher's Notebook store!  They include 20 Melonheadz Girls and 20 Melonheadz Boys.  It is even editable and you could type your student's names or any other wording you'd like to use!

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your magnets! I need to make these.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing!Great! Thanks for such post and please keep
    ----
    play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free baixar facebook movel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for sharing!Great! Thanks for such post and please keep
    ----
    facebook movil and facebook movil gratis and apply facebook iniciar sesion celular

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, two-thirds of academy acceptance leave academy with at atomic some debt from academy loans. The boilerplate debt is abutting $25,000, a amount that includes not aloof the aboriginal amounts adopted but, for best students, accumulated absorption as well.Check Cashing San-diego

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purchasing second-hand sports autos perhaps the most ideal approach on the off chance that one is confronting financial limitations. On the off chance that a pre-possessed games auto is taken minded of legitimately, it will give one the same energy that another one can give.Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first when the train runs slowly saw the guy did not hide the nervous then, and as expected, the faster train, as through the meanders, up and down, his face ashen as he shouted and howled not stop.
    slither.io l slitherio l slither io l slither l baixar slither.io

    ReplyDelete