Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President Portrait Artists!

Today my students finished up their President's Day activities.  I would have liked to do much more - but time didn't allow.  I can't believe how busy February is with all these holidays and special days.


I think their President Portraits turned out adorable!  I love how unique they all are.  I got the great Venn diagrams from a teacher's blog last year (I am so embarrassed to say I can't remember where - if it's your creation please let me know and I will be sure to give you credit!)
















Here are the step by step directions my students used to create their portraits! 






2 comments:

  1. Bad acclaim apprentice loans are not absurd to have. These are aloof adamantine to access and appropriately may crave a ample bulk of chain and capricious degrees of difficulty, depending on the country area the appellant lives. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am impressed by the collection you have produced and shared so far! It's quite interesting and exclusive! You are talented! Have you ever addressed to http://essaycorrector.org/ for assistance?

    ReplyDelete