Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dive Into Summer….

The year is ending quickly and I am just not ready (then again I never am!)  Always thinking of more things I want to do with my class:)  We are getting ready to have our Parent Day in a week.  I decided to take a break from my Safari and do a Beach Party this year.  I promise to share pictures as we get closer and start turning our classroom into a beach scene!

Here's a quick activity you might be interested in doing with your class.  We are making scuba divers and then writing about our year in second grade.  You can grab your own copy of this activity at my Teacher's Notebook store:)  





7 comments:

  1. Do you have tracers for the adorable scuba divers? I bought the Diving Into Summer booklet....just wondering.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! The patterns are included in the Diving Into Summer downloaded file. It was zipped with the booklet - its just a separate file. Please double check - or try to re-download from teachers notebook. If they are still not there - please email me directly with your teacher's notebook username and I will send them via email.

    Thanks!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are like most, apprentice accommodation acquittal may be the atomic of your worries as you are finishing up your ancestry and accepting yourself able for entering the assignment force; or, as you are alpha to get aflame about the new adventures that are anon to appear in your aboriginal year of college. But, as any accomplished actuality like yourself should already know, the eventually you alpha devising a plan for apprentice accommodation payment, the beneath absorption you will accumulate in the continued run and the beneath debt you will accept blind over your arch in the future. Check Cashing

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the event that you can chop that down to none, far and away superior. You're additionally less inclined to run eating out with your new kid close behind, so that ought to remove on those costly nights out. Simply don't supplant the feasting out with requesting in, as enticing as it might be. Cash Advance Chicago

    ReplyDelete