Friday, May 4, 2012

Penny Timelines

We have learning about timelines.  My students have really enjoyed making their own timelines and sharing them with each other.  In the past I have just cut large pieces of bulletin board paper but always struggled with how to display them and store them.  This year I used a foldable and they turned out awesome!  The best part is my students did most of the folding and glueing and were great at direction following:)







I posted the files to make these as well as step-by-step picture directions on my Teacher's Notebook store.  



4 comments:

  1. What a cute timeline foldable! I love it- may have to try it with my kids :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your background... im your newest follower...drop by

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog as I was searching for new resources since I am moving to second grade next year. I am your newest follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete